Monday, February 08, 2010

Weekend etc.

Too many awesome things this weekend to make a list, I am just going to go off of memory. Friday = awesome, worked the gymnastics meet with buddies plus pizza at the end. Afterward hit up dance/ birthday party. Made a complete fool of myself on the dance floor and loved every minute of it. Met some awesome people. Saturday: slept in, studied hard, Jamba Juice, last minute date to bonfire. Date was awesome talked all night, gave me hope for dating. Sunday: church was bueno heard everything I needed to hear plus some hilarious stuff "Can I make a quick diagram? Onetime i saw a woman die right in front of me." WHAT!????? "Time flies when your having fun, fun flies when you're doing time, Fruit flies fly over bananas" game night, dinner with friends, bourne ultimatum, timer tumble and intense catch phrase. Man it was a good weekend.

No comments: