Monday, February 22, 2010
Be nice
One of the biggest things I have a problem with is when people try and put themselves above others. It happens so many different ways, gossip, sports, school it seems like some people will use anything they can to make sure they are above the next person. It is so sad/ annoying to hear people rag on people when they are not around to defend themselves. It seems like it is a result of a person feeling threatened. Example: "that girl in class thinks she is so smart because she answers all these questions and uses big words" I do this as well, when I feel threatened I fault find and it is horrible. So much more progress can be made if we just drop the pride and be friendly. I know this sounds like a Mr. Rogers episode but there needs to be some serious changes in myself and others as well. There is way too much energy spent on keeping our pride in tact and not enough in building up others. I will start my kindness campaign today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment