Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Emotionally messed up

Lately, and by lately I mean the past twenty four hours, I have been going through every single emotion on the spectrum. I do not like it at all, it reminds me of high school and I thought that was over. I was walking home from school thinking I was the biggest freak because of the intensity of my feelings. After thinking about it for a while I came to this conclusion: Many times I think I am the only one that feels a certain way (like crazy hyper intense emotions) then I talk to someone else and realize they have the same feelings. So chances are there is someone else out there that feels the same way I do right now which is comforting. I was wondering why I did not realize this sooner and came to the conclusion that we mask so much of what we feel. Well I can not speak for the general population but I know I do myself. If people could see what I felt just by looking at me I do not think I would have very many friends ha ha. It does help to know you are no the only one feeling a certain way though. It makes it seem livable. I do not think everyone should go around broad casting their deep thoughts and feelings but I do think it is important to recognize, especially if you think you are the only one that feels or thinks particular things, that there is most likely someone else out there in the same boat. This post is for myself, every time I see someone they are an emotionally put together individual that has everything going for them. I see myself as a train crash just getting by. I think everyone has a train crash aspect about them we just mask it well. These are my thoughts

No comments: