Thursday, February 04, 2010

Campus life

Things that have made me laugh/happy on campus this week.

1. Man in building announces to group "I am treating myself to subway this week" later man calls wife and asks if he can buy subway.
2. Man in library declares over his phone "I will be ascending the elevator soon"
3. Basement of building smelled like wet paint. I love the smell of paint
4. Listening to Miley Cyrus Party In The USA while walking across campus
5. Seeing people I kind of know, making eye contact, then completely ignoring them
6. constant flow of PDA
7. Trying to move out of girls way, girl attempts the same, move other way, girl does the same "sorry!"
8. Getting lost in a building then taking a drink to try and cover up how stupid I look
9. Friend in passing says "Hi!" I respond "whats up!" continue walking. I should just say hi.
10. Poli Sci "what would you do instead of affirmative action to help minorities?" Answer: Inter-racial campfires every month, tax break for those who come. Fosters unity.

No comments: